LIES, DECEPTION, DECEIT...LIVING IN THE US OF A

Deception US of A...

How many here in our country wish to face it...?

There are the wise coming to rise...

Occupy...Anonymous...Environmentalists, intellectuals, the person on the street, Al Gore, Noam Chomsky, oh so many more I could list...

But you, are YOU ready to face the lies, deception, and, deceit...?

We have, far too long, here in the US of A lived life quite so well...

Each day we can go shopping and get our receipt...

A receipt with many invisible faces that we never shall meet...

Coups in the Ukraine, Crimeana, South America...

Drones striking overhead in Pakistan, Bahrain, Yemen...

Do we care to look at the faces of these woman, children, and men...

Sweatshops...Mexico, El Salvador, Bangladesh, China, India...

Food upon our tables at the expense of peasant farmers thrown off their lands in Mexico, Chili, Bolivia, Peru...Immigrant workers....

This is all for me, and for you...

Countries held at a neck's grip for having the oil that we suck dry...

Iraq, Libya, Mexico, South America, the Antarctic ( a Continent this I know...bleeding in it's white snow) any county around the Caspian Sea, the Amazon, the Middle East...

All for you, and, for me...

Our soldiers, our children set out to feel as if they are defending our land...

Yet, what a fallacy that one day they learn, perhaps when their legs have been burned...


These men and women take their own lives everyday...do you know...!?

WE MUST SET OUT TO CARE...

Civilians around the world suffering at the expense of  "Westernized' ways...

Can we  continue to live with this each and everyday...?

Can we continue to live with this, oblivious, within our minds, to the blood upon our hands...?

I cannot...and you...?

I speak to you, not so you believe each and every simple word that I say...search for the truth within hearts and not within our bought out media...

Pick up an Occupy Encyclopedia...!?

Or one that will give you a different source...a different perspective...

Forget the station on your television screen...

They have been bought out by big media...

Do you really want to hear the #@*%$ that they continue to ring...!?

There are many a brave souls who are living, or who have died that know the truth, or at least will one day will know the truth of the lies, deception, and deceit of the US of A...

I have been to the Amazon, although many years ago and how any one soul could lift a finger to harm its pristine astonishment and amazing beauty is beyond all my comprehension...

I have spoken with many a veteran from many a war...and all that have chosen to speak with me want war no more...

Yet, we continue with the war, with the famine, with the sweatshops,with the destroying of land, with the coups de etat...

Ask an indigenous person in the Amazon, El Salvador, Bolivia, Ecuador, Brasil, Peru, or someone from the Ukraine, a beautiful mother in Nigeria, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Egypt, Libya, Pakistan, Bahrain, Yemen, Palestine and they will let you know...

Of the great suffering they are living outside and within...

VIVA LA REVELATION POR SIEMPRE...








Well, the rebel side of me needed to come out as well and here it is...many of a friend of mine may be shocked at my boldness...and I know my sons, but within my heart, I know I must speak the truth with my poetry or with my historical documentations. Please be well, be loved, and love. The world needs this now, more than ever...

I thank you for reading, for understanding, or for even getting angry...my purpose in these later years in my life is to invoke and provoke.

The basic problem is that this injustice is part of a system of imperial injustice. Simón Bolívar saw it coming in 1829 when he warned that the United States “appears destined by Providence to plague America with miseries in the name of Freedom.” The ideology that drives this plague is American exceptionalism.
Jane Franklin Speaking in Washington D.C. at the Five Days for the Five Cubans Conference

http://justiciaparaloscinco.wordpress.com/category/video/

http://justiciaparaloscinco.wordpress.com/2014/06/17/the-historical-context-of-the-cuban-five/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
MY love to you all...
Maria Juarez Beam (Boheme)

Musical Suggestion:
Tom Morello
http://www.nightwatchmanmusic.com/lyrics-world-wide-rebel-songs/
Mana
"Arde el Cielo"
http://youtu.be/M-BQf8cZtkc


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...