The Freddie Mercury Story - Who Wants To Live Forever (HQ)






I just began watching this. I found it quite randomly, as I do with the majority of the videos I post. I search for a particular song, for a particular piece, that I have written, for this blog...and then I amazingly stumble upon a plethora of songs, videos, movies, and documentaries, just as this documentary, "The Freddie Mercury Story, Who Wants to Live Forever...," and I am utterly blown away...

So, tonight, I felt compelled to share this with all of you, my fantastic readers, before I even watch the entire documentary, for I know it will be amazing, after, just seeing, the first 5 minutes. I hope you agree...I hope you watch...I hope this moves you...I hope this helps you see, just how precious, life...truly is...

Peace, love, and joy to all of you my lovely and wondrous readers of beamthelightbethechange.blogspot.com. YOU NEVER CEASE TO AMASE ME...and for this, I am truly, truly, grateful...

Love always,

Maria Juarez Hidalgo Beam (Boheme)

<3 <3 <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...