Oliver Stone "JFK Assassination was an Inside Job!"




I am posting videos, and I will be posting articles as well, about the assignation of John Fitzgerald Kennedy, for it is just as important today, if not more important. On November 22nd, 1963, President Kennedy was shot and killed at 12.30 pm while on a visit to Dallas, Texas. I believe the this was one of the most traumatic events in United States History.

On this day of November, 22nd 1963, I was a young girl, of two years old, just about to turn three years old in a short few weeks. I was sitting on my mother's lap in our favorite cozy chair. We were watching the president in Texas on television. My mother adored President Kennedy and thus, I did as well. I ran to my room for only a few short minutes when I heard my mother scream out and crying, "the president has just been shot!" I remember this so vividly even though I was so young. When I ran to my mother ever so quickly, she was soaked in tears, and sobbing uncontrollably. This moment will never leave my memory.

I am, to this day, struck with immense sadness, when I think of this moment in time. A moment when time stood still around the world, for a very long time. An event that changed the course of history...for the worse.

I shall write more within the up coming weeks to the anniversary date of the murder and shooting...at this time I can only write in bits, for the trauma of the incredibly sad day sits deeply within my heart...

Maria Juarez Hidalgo Beam (Boheme)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...