Queen - Live at LIVE AID 1985/07/13 [Best Version]




I have really been feeling very nostalgic being back in the Bay...my home grounds. So many memories, of so many loved ones, passed and gone or have moved on to new and higher levels in their lives, such as my beautiful sons.

Queen was a very big part of my high school years and afterward...so not only family memories, but also the wonderful memories of my amazing friends from school, elementary and high school...just cannot help feeling that great energy. So, I share with you some of my loves of music and memories with all of you my phenomenal readers...I thank you with heart and soul...

Maria Juarez Hidalgo Beam (Boheme)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...