The Putin Interviews | Vladimir Putin vs. Oliver Stone | SHOWTIME Docume...





I HIGHLY recommend watching this series. I just am about to finish watching episode 1. I am able to watch this via Amazon.com and by subscribing to showtime through Amazon. I just also saw, that you are able to watch the series, via youtube. Go to youtube.com and type in The Putin Interviews by Oliver Stone and you will be given the option to watch by paying $1.99 per episode...a bargain!!!

I think you will be enlightened, not only about President Vladimir Putin of the Russian Federation, but also about Russia today, Russia as the Soviet Union, The U.S.S.R., and Russian history. You will learn so much and you will be the better for it...

I also, recommend watching the video, Back in the U.S.S.R by the Beatles, which I will be posting...

Watch and learn...everyday we have something new to learn. WE must open our eyes and our hearts...

Peace and love...
Maria Juarez Hidalgo Beam (Beam)

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...