Usher Carpool Karaoke





I think by my posts tonight that it is quite apparent that I suffered, and that I am still, suffering from extreme heartbreak, that I never anticipated happening...especially being in the hospital...yet, I am...and thus, I must mourn, bleed from my heart, cry until it hurts, and then laugh until...I cry...so, that, I too, shall heal from this heartbreak in life...

I found this amazing video from the Late Late Show with James Corden, who is brilliant. This entire video is brilliant with Usher Carpool Karaoke...watch, laugh, cry until it hurts, and may you begin healing as well...

My pure peace and love are upon you...

Maria Juarez Hidalgo Beam (Boheme)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...