The Tears that No One Sees...

There are many reasons for one to shed "silent" tears...




Some are for the
weariness and loss over so many years...

Love unrequited...

Sacrifices made...

Dreams that fade...

Visions never united...

Missing ones children...

Missing love...


Others are for the feeling of deep loneliness and the feeling of being in the abyss...


Being in the abyss can feel quite frightening and for me, tonight, came on quite suddenly...

Perhaps this why the color blue is associated with tears for it is what makes them feel so true...
My tears tonight certainly feel true, and feel as if all of the pain and the sadness I have experienced in my life, are all wrapped up in each tear that has been falling as rain...

I could attempt to explain each tear I am shedding, yet if so, I would be here all night sharing each tear with you with all my might...

I shall keep this somewhat short and bittersweet...

There is such a dichotomy in crying, I believe, for in order to keep one's head up and strong, the tears must come...we must weep...

I  believe deep humanness, compassion, and strength come from the humbleness of being able to simply cry...there is no shame...there is no blame...I feel it is a fire of passion...

And for me passion is life...is beauty, is love...

I do also believe that Angels must cry, for how could they not in order to maintain being the magic of an Angel...?

If you do not cry...I am certain an Angel is crying for you...to keep you human...



So now, it has come for the time for me to finish my story of tears...mine have now dried away, for I feel sharing with you, that by shedding, my tears has helped them become now part of the atmosphere...a part of you and I...

Do not fear your tears...allow them to flow....

It is not a sign of weakness, but a show of strength...






“Heaven knows we need never be ashamed of our tears, for they are rain upon the blinding dust of earth, overlying our hard hearts. I was better after I had cried, than before--more sorry, more aware of my own ingratitude, more gentle.” 
― Charles DickensGreat Expectations

“But a mermaid has no tears, and therefore she suffers so much more.” 
― Hans Christian AndersenThe Little Mermaid

“Don't be ashamed to weep; 'tis right to grieve. Tears are only water, and flowers, trees, and fruit cannot grow without water. But there must be sunlight also. A wounded heart will heal in time, and when it does, the memory and love of our lost ones is sealed inside to comfort us.” 
― Brian JacquesTaggerung

Quotes courtesy of  goodreads.com

Suggested Musical Selection: "While My Guitar Gently Weeps"...The Beatles
https://youtu.be/VJDJs9dumZI

 I thank all of my beloved readers for reading once again the heart of Maria...My love to you all.
This post is especially dedicated to "Jessica."

Thank you with all of my heart
Maria Juarez Beam (Boheme)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...