I Have a Son and He is Beautiful...

And he was born this day...

He is no longer the tiny boy you see here...

He is a grown man and he is beautiful...

I could say so, so much about my son and the life we lived when he was home with me...

But yet, for tonight, I simplY wanted to share with you...

 I have a son and he is BEAUTIFUL...


You are my sonshine.  ~Author Unknown

You don't raise heroes, you raise sons.  And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes.  ~Walter M. Schirra, Sr.

Son, you outgrew my lap, but never my heart.  ~Author Unknown

I LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH MY SON...

Thank you so much my dear readers for always allowing me to share...

Love, Maria Juarez Beam (Boheme)

Musical Selection: Beautiful Boy by John Lennon

P.S. This is John singing to his son Sean...but all of the worlds apply to MY beautiful boy...:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...