THANK YOU...

I simply want to give a really big THANK YOU to all who come to my blog beamthelightbethechange. It truly means so very much to me. Most are my writings, but I do post videos which, I feel are very important for the world to watch. I am very careful about what I post, for my mission is to only post TRUTH...something we are lacking very much at this time.

I also thank you for your patience between writings, and the lack of great intelligence. I am not saying that I am not, only that, since my brain has been injured, the research that I was able to do in the past has become very difficult for me...so that is why I write from my heart, my soul, and my intuition. I have sooooo much that I want to write and it will come, but with a healing brain. At least I have one gift to offer the world...well, besides love...


 Once again, I say thank you so much, and always search for the truth...I send all my peace and love, to all of you, from all parts of the world...Be well this day...and I send extra special love to all those suffering from all of these senseless and needless wars. One day WE WILL HAVE PEACE...
AND THANK ANY AND ALL OF YOU FOR DOING WHATEVER YOU DO EACH DAY TO MAKE THE DAY BRIGHTER...FOR SOMEONE...FOR THE WORLD...




Much love,
Maria Juarez Beam (Boheme)

Musical Selection: Andrew Gold...Thank You For Being A Friend...

THIS GOES OUT TO ALL OF Y0U AND FOR BE MY FRIEND...AND FOR ALL THAT YOU DO...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...