Russell Means: Welcome to the American Reservation Prison Camp (Full Len...




I did not realize when I reposted the writing "Life on the Rez," that the video link that I had posted no longer exists. So, I found another Russell Means video to post...and I do this to show the reality of life of the American Indian in the United States and to honor this day of Indigenous Peoples Day.

With great peace,

Maria Joan Juarez Hidalgo Beam (Boheme)

P.S. Russell Means, talks much about the difference in the politics and economies of Europe compared to the United States, this is pre European Union and unfortunately much of what he expressed about how Europe differs for the better than the United States, has been completely been changed by the formation of the European Union.

Russel Means, may he rest in peace. 
November 10th, 1939-October 22nd, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...