The Golden Rule...Is GOLDEN

The Golden Rule is simply this...Golden...

And to it, each of us, ought to be beholden...

To show goodness & kindness to our fellow being...

From our heart ought not be fleeing...

When you see someone in need...

That person was put upon your path to free yourself from greed...

We cannot ever allow ourselves to judge anothers' condition...

We have no idea how it came into it's fruition...

Treat a person as you would want to be treated...

Simple words that need to be heeded...

Kindness & goodness come at no cost...

Just a bit of time that is not lost...

A person who may seem in a really bad way...

All that they need is that light...that ray...

That you have been given the opportunity to give...

It is our guide to which have been commanded to live...

The Golden Rule may have different wording in different religions...

Yet, to live it is truly our decision...

A decision that would come straight from the heart...

Of this, in life we are a great part...

Love your fellow being no matter their lowliness...

We are needed to shower them with our kindness...




My dear beautiful family at BeamtheLightBetheChange, I thank you so for reading my simple prose. I plan to post some more pictures and some quotes with this poem for at the moment for me it is quite late and I must get my rest. I did have this deep in my heart and I, at least wanted the words to flow unto all of you.

I send my light and my love to all of you...always, Maria

Maria Juarez Beam...

Oh, and I will also include a song...:) Sweet dreams all...

I realize that this video may seem long, but trust me it is well worth it...it it simply breathtaking and it quotes the Golden Rule in many religions and philosophies...please do take the time.

http://youtu.be/2Ci613QcC5E

It was made my Humanity Healing Network

                   When one is harmed we are all harmed...when one is helped we are all helped...



Tanenbaum Center for Interreligious Understanding

Baha’i: "And if thine eyes be turned towards justice, choose thou for thy neighbor that which thou choosest for thyself." Lawh’i ‘lbn’i Dhib, "Epistle to the Son of the Wolf" 30

Buddhism: "Hurt not others in ways you yourself would find hurtful." Udana-Varga, 5:18

Christianity: "In everything do to others as you would have them do to you; for this is the law and the prophets." Matthew 7:12

Confucianism: "Do not unto others what you do not want them to do to you." Analects 15:13

Hinduism: "This is the sum of duty: do naught unto others which would cause you pain if done to you." The Mahabharata, 5:1517

Islam: "Not one of you is a believer until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself." Fortieth Hadith of an-Nawawi,13

Jainism: "A man should wander about treating all creatures as he himself would be treated." Surtrakritanga, 1:11:33

Judaism: "What is hateful to you, do not do to your neighbor: that is the whole of the Torah; all the rest of it is commentary." Talmud, Shabbat, 31a

Native American: "Respect for all life is the foundation." The Great Law of Peace

Sikhism: "Treat others as thou wouldst be treated thyself." Adi Granth

Taoism: "Regard your neighbor’s gain as your own gain and your neighbor’s loss as your own loss." T’ai Shang Kan Ying P’ien

Zoroastrianism: "That nature alone is good which refrains from doing unto another whatsoever is not good for itself." Dadistan-I-Dinik, 94:5

www.tanenbaum.org
Musical Selection: Maher Zain: "The Choosen One"

http://youtu.be/eEscSub1k1c

Enjoy all it is beautiful...It is all about Acts of pure goodnes and kindness...:)

Let us all be good and kind to all...always. All my love you, Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...