Some Days Tears Simply Flow...

There are some days that tears just flow...

The reasons could be many...

Sometimes I try to stop their flow, yet they cascade anyhow...

I haven't been writing so much lately for I have not been feeling well...

Whoever would have thought that a broken leg could alter one's world so...

I was so strong and I felt on top of the world before the fall...

Now, I feel weak, tired, and I have lost much weight...

And, the weight of the world weighs heavily upon my heart and upon my shoulders...

I cry just watching the song "So Soon" from the last post...

I cry because I still am unable to walk on my own...at least for the time being (this too shall change & pass) :)

I cry because I have so much I wish to accomplish despite my many challenges...

I cry because I wish so much with my heart and my hands to make this world a better place, at least for a few...

I cry because I miss my children so far away and life has not been the same since they've left...

Yet, I must remain strong despite the tears...

Actually, I feel that tears are our cleansing tool...

Our healing balm of saline...

Will more tears flow today...

Yes, I am sure...

There is much inside of me that needs to be cleansed...refreshed...

So that I can carry on...

So that I can continue to be strong...

For all of you...for my children...for the world...and for me...:)


The Soul Would Have No Rainbow If The Eyes Had No Tears...
Native American Proverb
 
 
 
 
 
My love to all as always...Maria
 
Maria Juarez Beam
 
Musical Selection:
 
Clay Aikon: "I Will Carry You"
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...