GRATEFUL: A Love Song to the World | Empty Hands Music | nimo feat. dani...




I found this song by accident, well, nothing is by accident, actually...

It is a truly amazing song...so beautiful...so touching...and ever so true...

I am grateful for all that I have...all that I will have..."all that I will ever be..."

"I am grateful for it all, for it all..."

I am grateful for my two beautiful sons... 

I am grateful that I have lived so many dreams and that I am still living out dreams and so many more to come...

I am so grateful that I am loved by so many here in my beautiful and beloved México...






I am grateful that I have the love of my life...in my life...he is so beautiful...

I am grateful for living in one of the most beautiful and historical cities in México, Guanajuato, Guanajuato...





I am grateful to have traveled the world...I never thought I would get to Europe, but I have, and twice...I am so blessed...


The ship to Germany..





Kiel, Germany


Prague, The Czech Republic





Gothenburg, Sweden


Oslo, Norway


Fedrickstad, Norway


Trondheim, Norway


 Back in Fredrickstad, Norway


Talin, Estonia




Helsinki, Finland

Skagen, Denmark





Back to Fredrickstad, Norway at 11:00 pm ;)


I have wonderful friends from all around this beautiful planet, and that includes YOU... :)




Thank you everyone. I love you all so very much...

Always be grateful for what you have...

With love always, Maria Juarez Beam (Boheme)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...