I Never Knew That Seagulls Yawned...

...Nor that they stretched their little legs...

It seemed to me...that a new day had dawned...



Lying on Ice Age, granite boulders, with a hue of pink...

On this day I truly needed time to...simply...think...

Alone with the water, the wind, and the sky...




It seemed as if time was standing still and I was gifted with the peace, to not ask..."why"?..

Why, is life so painful, personally and, for all the earth?..

Together with the miracles of nature...I felt a new birth...

A new birth inside of me...birthing is painful and a joy...

A cleansed mind, a purified soul, and an innocent heart I can now envoy...




It is amazing when one takes time to be alone...

To take time, to be with the elements, lying upon a stone...

I never knew that seagulls yawned...

Until this day...a new day dawned...



May everyday bring a new day, a fresh beginning, the same you and a new you...

"I have always been delighted at the prospect of a new day, a fresh try, one more start, with perhaps a bit of magic waiting somewhere behind the morning." 
J. B. Priestley

Quotes courtesy of:

 https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/j/jbpriest159613.html?src=t_new_day

Musical Selection: "A New Day"...Alicia Keys
https://youtu.be/yvZwSPhvjts

Peace and love to all of you,
Maria Juarez Beam (Boheme)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...