Why I Am Posting so Many Videos...Traumatic Brain Injury

NO, it is not because I am just watching lovely sunsets...

I just thought this was a beautiful picture that I took in Iowa several years back...

And it is somewhat appropriate for what I would like to say tonight...


When I was in Iowa, I was recovering from several head injuries and attempting to heal...

Unfortunately, I am currently recovering from four head injuries...concussions...

Now, that we know so much more about concussions, doctors and hopefully, most people are understanding just how serious they are of an injury to the brain...

I could not give you a figure, as to how many concussions, that I have had in the last 20+ years...

Yet, as I said I am currently recovering from four which began in December of 2016, and my most recent was my after my returning from California just about four weeks ago now, when I received another concussion...




This has had a great effect upon my life and currently is quite debilitating...

I am recuperating slowly, day by day...but recovering from one concussion is difficult enough without adding three more back to back...

And, some of my readers may know that I do have epilepsy and this compounds the problem...

Not, that the epilepsy is causing the concussions, as it did perhaps, beginning those 20+ years ago...

But, having so many concussions has really impaired my balance, my vision, especially, my peripheral vision...

So, this is why I have not been writing so much for it takes much brain energy, and my main focus right now, is healing...

Yet, I still want to use my blog as a tool to disseminate information...

The videos "Redacted," from RT are hilarious while being very factual at the same time...

I have been wanting to write a blog just about concussions alone, and in it, include talking about the movie "Concussion," with Denzel Washington...it is a true story, by the way...

It is amazing..

I also, in the particular blog want to include some statistics that I researched after watching the movie about the disease, that the doctor portrayed, in the movie actually discovered...

I want to talk about post concussion syndrome and it's' effects of the lives of those who live with this and the people they know...

So, I do not wish to make this a very long post, but I did want to share with all of you why soooooo many video postings...

My brain needs time to heal and hopefully will remain concussion free for a long while to come...

This is always my prayer and my wish...

My love and blessings to all of you who come to my site, and read or watch what I post...It means so much to me that so many from around the world visit my site.

I thank you with my full heart...

I know you will understand my need for healing, but at the same time, my need for getting out the truth...


May we all be healing ourselves or the world in someway...it is so vital...

I AM STRONG AND I SHALL HEAL, BUT IT TAKES TIME AND PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING FROM ALL...

I HAVE FAITH...

Peace and love

Maria Juarez Beam (Boheme)


You will find it on this blog page

Musical Selection: Post Concussionist...A Song About Traumatic Brain...Vera Quijano

Be well All...

I would like to dedicate this post to all post concussionists, to my dear friends Elena, Angela, Nils, Pedro, and Sergio whose support, love, and help get me through the darkest of times and to healing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...