Be Real...Be True...Seek Truth....

Yes, we are living in a world of madness...

A world filled with war and suffering...

Of refugees and with no welcome doors...


We have people who go hungry...

We have too many who cry...

Homes lost...homes destroyed...

Lives lost...lives destroyed...


A world filled with selfishness and greed...

A world where profits mean more than life...

A world of people who want to shut out the suffering of their fellow human to only focus upon the import of their own lives...

We are filled with images daily on televisions everywhere...



Filling minds with falsehoods, lies, and material things...



A queen of lies...deception...war...greed






( I, of course, do not hold a negative image of Vladimir Putin)

A world with an agenda to keep you enslaved within shallow enclaves within your own mind...

And what you drive...what you will wear...where you will go....







A world that wants one to believe that war is necessary and that we have many enemies who must be combated...

To fear those who are different...



to fear those who want change....




To not believe the truth when it is told straight to your ears...




No, not all are such...but there are far too many who fall into this trap...

TRUTH IS TRUTH AND WE MUST SEEK IT...




BELIEVE IT WHEN WE HEAR IT...






TO LET IT FILL OUR HEARTS...






Not foolish lies disguised as truth...

So tonight I ask all of you who may read to do this...

Dig down to your inner soul and wisdom...

Turn away from the images that can poison the mind...

Take yourself out of your own personal world...

And step into the world of humanity...




The world of being real...

The world of truth...

The world of LOVE...



This is my gift to all of you tonight...the simple gifts of my words...


Words that come deep within and I am compelled to share these simple words with all...

I have my reasons for what I write and I could write many facts...

But tonight, I want to give you the words that flow from that place within me...


A PLACE OF PURE...


Please bring out your love for the world...walk with me on this path and one day we shall all walk it together...


Because of Truth, of being real, because of truth, and especially because of LOVE...


My love and blessing to you all each and everyone one from my heart to your heart...

Musical Selection: Song of Peace and Love, Jonathan van der Lugt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...