James Blunt - No Bravery [OFFICIAL VIDEO]




This is a song, that I have posted as well, before. I am reposting this song for I feel it fits the theme of what I am feeling right now...about my sons, the military, the flag, and of war...and the searching of their souls...

I am in Norway right now, and there is so much beauty and so much tranquility, that well, it allows my soul to breath, my mind to cleanse, and my heart to heal...

There will be more writing ahead, I am certain, as I sit in the stillness and the silence...that we all so desperately need...I know that I certainly do...


With great love,

Maria Joan Juarez Hidalgo Beam (Boheme)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...