Jaded...






A state of disillusionment and sadness. You see through everything and have no illusions about what is true. So many negative things have happened that it becomes difficult to stay positive about what once gave you hope and joy. Sometimes you might think there's hope, but then more negative things happen in the aspect you are jaded in, and you become more jaded. This can be felt in many different aspects: Love, friendship, politics, trust, music, objects, etc.
Actions, people, places and things can all leave you jaded
.https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Jaded

I am usually, a contemporary Spanish music lover, and, a soul, and R&B music lover...but, I have branched out, back to 90's alternative, and early 2000 music. I love the song, "Jaded, by Aerosmith, and so I decided to listen, and watch the video on you tube.

I never really, could understand the meaning, of jaded, and I never even knew of the word, until an ex-boyfriend, said, that it is hard for him to love, for he is "jaded."

After listening to the song, I decided to look up it's meaning, after seeing the video. I came upon, the aforementioned definition, by Urban Dictionary, and ah ha...the light bulb came on...I never realized that I had become jaded.

I won't go into all of the details that have led me to a life of being jaded, but as the meaning states..."So many negative things have happened that it becomes difficult to stay positive about what once gave you hope and joy. Sometimes you might think there's hope, but then more negative things happen in the aspect you are jaded in, and you become more jaded. This can be felt in many different aspects: Love, friendship, politics, trust, music, objects, etc."

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Jaded

I have always thought myself, as a positive person. Yet, over the course, of 20+ years, without knowing, I had become, jaded about life (love, friendship, trust, loss, the state and the pain of the world, just to name a few)  in general...too much had happened, that was so painful, that the joy, and the positivity, that I once felt,...were fading away.

The day before I listened, to the song, "Jaded," and looked for the definition, I had gone for a walk, to one of the most healing places for me, here in Norway...woods and sea...


I go here as often as I can, when I am blessed to be in Norway,...I sit in a special place, to soak this beauty, into my heart and into my soul.

That day, had brought me to tears, and realizing, how much sadness there was inside of me...how much pain...how much despair...






I was gazing out at the sea, sitting with the trees, that were sweetly blowing their leaves, hearing the chirps of happy birds...and then all of the sudden there was pure...silence...pure silence



Do we ever have this opportunity to be in pure silence?...would we notice, even if we were, in silence. That day, I did. And do you know, silence speaks, the loudest, and the wisest words, than any other thing in this world.

Before the silence, the trees were talking to me gently, with there leaves, with their, luxurious smell, and the grandeur of their beauty...and, this, is what....brought me to the tears,


...for they were speaking to me, about, what I truly, had been feeling, inside of myself, for so long, and, bringing this to my consciousness....where before, it was not...



When the silence, and the stillness of the trees came, the tears, became tears of healing, tears that needed to be released, from my jaded heart, and from my breaking soul...


The shear miracle of nature, and the pure silence, had awaked me, and is now, putting me, onto a journey of deep healing...

The light that had darkened, 


...began to shine once again within me 


The little girl inside of me...began smiling once again...


The jadedness was fading away...


I write this, to share with all of you, my experience, with the hope...that if may have become jaded...and, had or, have not realized, that you too...will listen to the silence...and heal...


With all my love to all,

Maria Joan Juarez Hidalgo Beam (Boheme)

Musical Selection: "Jaded," by Areosmith




No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...