Sami Yusuf Palestine Forever Palestine




What a beautiful and haunting song...I decided to type this post in red, (usually when I post for Palestine I use all colors of their flag; red, green, black, and white) not only because it one of the colors of the Palestinian flag,



but also because, red represents the color of blood. In Palestine, too much blood has been shed and is being shed at this very second. Everyday the people of Palestine live in fear and dread...especially in The Gaza Strip, a space of only..."The territory is 41 kilometers (25 mi) long, and from 6 to 12 kilometers (3.7 to 7.5 mi) wide, with a total area of 365 square kilometers (141 sq mi).[15][16] With around 1.85 million Palestinians[3] on some 362 square kilometers, Gaza ranks as the 3rd most densely populated polity in the world."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaza_Strip


Just since 2008 to 2014 there have been three "Operations," waged against the Gaza Strip, "Operation Cast Led, Operation Pillar of Defense, originally named, "Operation Pillar of Cloud", to "Operation Protective Edge." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaza_Strip

Yet, since 1948, Palestine has been suffering by the hands of Zionist Israel, it all began in this year, 1948, The Nakba, which means catastrophe. http://ifamericaknew.org/history/ref-nakba.html This link, by wikipedia, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaza_Strip gives the entire list of "operations," by Israel against Palestine, I was completely in shock when I read this list. 

I only post this link since I used some information for this writing. And to make you aware of the history of the attacks against Palestine. There is too much information that I call, fully inaccurate. 

I shall only list a few...the fact that the term the IDF is used, which means, the Israeli Defense Force. Many, most Palestinians, Palestinian supporters and activist call this entity, the IOF, meaning the Israeli Offensive Force, for their acts are on the offensive and not the defensive. Also, with the listed "operations against Palestine, are the perceived reasons, the true facts are not there.

Honestly, I do not know all of the true facts, but I do know many. The main fact is, that in 1948, a large group of fanatics, named "Zionists," which began in Europe during the 1800's. Great Britain, who, had become after WWI "The Protectorate of Palestine..." (after the so-called fall of the Ottoman Empire which was actually a decision made by the"Allies of WWI before the war had even began, to overthrow the Ottoman Empire and, they were already dividing the lands ruled by the Ottoman Empire, even before the war had been waged by the "Allies)... helped the Zionist lead the Nakba, the Catastrophe of 1948. 

I shall list several links here to give you a greater understanding of Zionisim, the Nakba, of the deviance by the Illegal State of Israel and the support it receives, mainly by the United States, by using "terrorist" groups, as their main reasons for "defense," terrorists groups created, maintained, and funded by Mossad, Israel, and the United States Government, to the current "operation," that Israeli Offensive Forces are waging against innocent protestors of the Gaza Strip 2018, and, of some miscellaneous, and very important links of the truth and the horror. Here are the links:

http://nkusa.org/AboutUs/Zionism/judaism_isnot_zionism.cfm

https://original.antiwar.com/brett_wilkins/2018/04/13/deir-yassin-the-zionist-massacre-that-sparked-the-nakba/

http://ifamericaknew.org/history/ref-nakba.html

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20180131-the-israeli-led-siege-is-devastating-gazas-health-sector/

http://rense.com/general67/suicc.htm

https://www.rt.com/uk/402044-israel-palestine-drones-protest/

https://www.democracynow.org/2018/4/13/headlines/palestinian_shot_dead_by_israeli_troops_near_gaza_border_34th_in_2_weeks


I, personally, highly recommend that, not only Palestinian supporters, but those who do not understand how grave have been the so-called "operations," for Palestine, and especially, for those who believe what the fallacy of the "mainstream," tells you about how Israel is such a victim of the acts of Palestine! It is exactly the opposite of the truth, it is manipulated and invented lies of the agenda of the Zionists of the Illegal State of Israel, the United States, and many Western Nations, to demonize, to have not one Palestinian left, in what are already unlivable conditions, and to completely take over, of what is left of Palestinian Territory, which is under apartheid and illegal occupation.

I realize I, that I have said, and have shared much information, in mainly of my perspective, which, I know to be the truth, and in writing in a more historical fashion, rather than the more poetic form that I generally do.

I am not only saddened and shocked over what has and is happening to Palestinians, but I am angered, so VERY angered. My heart and my soul sheds more tears and more blood as I hear of more deaths, more bombings of hospitals or electrical plants, of homes, of drones spraying horrific toxic gases upon the people, of IOF soldiers beating, shooting, and imprisoning children...CHILDREN!!!

There are times when I share the hope for Palestine, there are times when I am very poetic with my hope and my sadness for Palestine, and there are times, as right now, that I share the facts that I know, and articles that I find through my investigations...and my great rage...

FOR I WANT THE ENTIRE WORLD TO WAKE UP TO THE WRONG AND SEE ONLY THE RIGHT...WHICH IS TRUTH...FOR ONLY TRUTH EXISTS...AND TRUTH IS LOVE...AND TRUTH IS THE SALVATION FOR NOT ONLY PALESTINE, BUT FOR ALL OF THE WORLD...


I dedicate this post to the blessed children who have died since 1948-to the present day...may there be no more death of these innocents...











I also dedicate this to the families of the precious innocents, to all who are suffering by the hands of this horrific genocide and occupation, and especially for:

THE PEACE AND THE FREEDOM OF PALESTINE













Always, in the name of peace, love, and freedom...Maria Juarez Joan Hidalgo Beam (Boheme)














No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...