Maher Zain - Love Will Prevail | Official Music Video




Once again, another incredible song by Maher Zain. It is a very powerful song and a very powerful video. I too, amongst all of the mayhem, not only in Syria, but in far too many parts of the world I do believe that..."Love Will Prevail."

An NGO, non-governmental organization, named Human Appeal sponsors the song and I read about them on their home page. They are very active in Syria and in many crisis countries around the globe. Part of their mission statement is that they are not politically involved, by take the side of one or of another, only involved for the sake of humanity.

I will post a link that I found through my research regarding Eastern Ghouta and the same propaganda that was used about Aleppo. I post this link mainly because The NGO Human Appeal mentions the situation in Eastern Ghouta...
http://balkanspost.com/article/445/eastern-gouta-shoes-aleppo-media-propaganda

So with all this said, please do watch and listen to this powerful video...and remember that "Love Will Prevail," and that we all must be a part of love prevailing...

I dedicate this post to love and to it's prevalation...

Maria Juarez Joan Hidalgo Beam (Boheme)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...