CrossTalk Bullhorns: Syria attacked (Extended version)




I absolutely love this program, "CrossTalk Bullhorns." Peter Lavell is brilliant and the majority of his panel are brilliant as well. Highly educated, no bullshit, straight plain and complex truth...they do not mess around!!! Say and call it as it is...They are allllll over the Syria Strike by the United States, aided and embedded by Israel, by France, and by the UK.

ABSOULETLY NO CHEMICAL ATTACK WAS LAUNCHED...NO EVIDENCE AT ALL...BUT OF COURSE, LET US BLAME THE "EVIL" ASSAD...AND OH YES, THE RUSSIANS!!!

Truly all of the war lying, taking extreme actions with staged attacks to justify these international violations, but what do those mean to the West any longer...absolutely nothing! If you believe the hideous and blatant lies that come out of the mouths of the media whether it be on television or the radio...I just have no words to say to you with the exception of only shaking my head and asking why!? 

I am extreme for speaking and believing the facts and the truth...I think if you are buying all of the war bullshit for the last 100 years, and yes, I am talking about beginning with WWI...all built on fallacy, then you are just as big a part of the problem as the powers that are making this happen. Now, sit with that...

Thank the heavens for the intelligent voices, the brave voices, the voices that have no fear to say what is...I thank them so, so much...keep on talking...

May we one day have sanity of this planet...

Maria Juarez Joan Hidalgo Beam (Boheme)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...