Saving Lives Since 1984 | Islamic Relief UK




I watched this and tears flowed...there is far tooo much devastation and suffering...how can anyone turn away from what is happening in the world today. We all must make a change...when I say we must all...I mainly mean, those who are not living through any situation that is even remotely close to the suffering you see in this video. To those who live quite comfortably. I know there are so many good people in this world and that there are many selfish people is this world. I feel that if you are one who is living a comfortable life if you are already doing some good to make the world better, I feel there is even a bit more that can be done, and if you are not, then I highly suggest that you begin...for you see, much of your comfort is the outcome of many peoples suffering...

May we all grow our hearts and souls bigger...

Love you all...especially the suffering.

Maria Juarez Joan Hidalgo Beam (Boheme)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...