Marvin Gaye.."What's Going On"...Motown 25..1983




Hello again all...I have so much, obviously, that I have been wanting to share, to say, to get out to the world the message of love and the message to end hate...to end greed and evil...to end grief and despair...to end war...to end the needless suffering and the oblivioty of it all by far too many...I shall save most of my words for now and post songs of peace, of love, of hope, of protest, of songs the we used to sing to say..."What's Going On,?

So I will let the music do the singing and talking for now, but be certain that I will also be doing my writing, but for now...it will be through song...

Peace...

Maria Juarez Hidalgo Beam (Boheme)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...