ICYMI: Whatever goes wrong, you can always blame a Russian!




OH, there are somethings that are no better than political satire. Used for so many years as a way to take the truth and turn it into, well...satire.

This is so pathetically true...'REMEMBER, FOR WHATEVER GOES WRONG IN YOUR LIFE, OR IN THE WORLD...JUST BLAME RUSSIA...

In laughter, because sometimes we just need to laugh at the insanity to keep sane...and in great love...I LOVE YOU RUSSIA...

By saying that does that make me a Russian troll...a Russian lover, a Russian agent, or in love with Putin, of which, I have literally been accused of, yes, believe it....???

I am just me,

Maria Juarez Joan Hidalgo Beam (Boheme)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...