Maher Zain - So Soon | Official Music Video

I  know that I have posted this video with a post that I have written several years ago...I will have to find it to share again, yet I felt compelled to share this ever so moving so song...about those beautiful soul filled children who have lost their parents far too soon...

We must all know the reasons why without much explanation...too many bombs dropped, too many lives lost, too many who have left "so soon."

Remember we all can make this world so much better for the children of the future for they are the ones who will inherit what we give them...do we truly want to give them this world we currently have...? Dig deep in your hearts and let us change the world...not for us, but for the children...all children...everywhere in every part of this earth that is so beautiful and so full of abundance and love for all...

Peace and love always,

Maria Juarez Hidalgo Beam (Boheme)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...