TELL ME WHY (PALESTINE)




My heart is crying too much...and if your heart does not cry after listening to this song...the I don't know what will...until my tears will end for a time being...I will be with you again...

Too many Palestinians are dying today, too many Palestinians are crying today...today, and since the Nakba, (catastrophe) in 1948, which was the invasion of Palestine by Zionists and Great Britain, to create, an illegal state, Israel.

I cannot stand by and allow this to happen...the killing, the crying, and all the dying. So I write...I share songs, I share my innermost feelings...

Stolen land...and land still being stolen...so many killed since 1948, too many being killed today.

Please, please, tell me what you would do if your family was killed, your home stolen, your country stolen, bombs dropping overhead, blasting all it away? Please, tell me, what you would do if huge walls were surrounded all around you? What would you do if soldiers killed your loved ones everyday or imprisoned everyday, age does not matter? What would you do if you had to live in refugee camps? What would you do, if you were forced to flee your homeland, never being able to return??? Tell me, tell me, what would you do...???

FREEDOM FOR PALESTINE...

With great love to Palestine, 

Maria Juarez Joan Hidalgo Beam (Boheme)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...