Donna Summer: Last dance (Official Video)



Ooooohhhh, how I loved this song! No better way to kick off this summer, with some Donna Summer lovin´...

Nearly every weekend, my two best friends, Terrie and Tammie, and I, would go dancing, dancing till we nearly dropped! When this song, came on, sigh, we knew, it was the "last dance" for the night. A bit of sadness would come over me, for I could have danced until the morning sun.

So, this song, brings me, and I hope to many, back so wonderful memories of times that were so great. The decade of the 70´s was a decade of "golden years". We danced, and danced, and danced, some more. How can one be sad with so much dancing and groovin´? 

I think it is a time to bring back that decade of the 70´s and bring people together dancing to the AWSOME music of 70´s disco...there is nothing else that compares.

So, invite some friends over, if you are no longer quarantined, put on some groove sounds, and "shake your groove thang!" Guaranteed to make you smile!!!

May the entire world have a beautiful summer and let us make this a summer of new beginnings. Let us bring back a "summer of love." 

Those in the streets, yes, speak up with Black Lives Matter, but also, add some dance to it. Then that anger can be channeled into happiness, joy and love...

Thank you, beautiful, Donna Summer, for bringing to us, some of the most memorable music to have existed. You live on...you still live on Donna. 

A beautiful summer to all around the globe,

Maria Joan Juarez Hidalgo Beam (Boheme)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...