Des'ree - You Gotta Be ('99 Mix) [Video]/WE JUST NEED TO KEEP GOING...






Came across this awesome song, while I was watching, a great Irish series, called Ballykissangel...

I hadn't heard it in so many years...

What a great, I mean really super song...!

Her message is so plain and clear...

Just listen to the song and you will hear...




No obstacles...just let them melt away...

Use your wildest imagination and just throw it to the wind and it will take you where you need to go...

Bust down all the walls of fear...TEAR DOWN THE WALLS OF FEAR...

For fear is the only thing that holds us back from being still and from moving forward...

         Be BRAVE...Be BAD...Be Stronger...Be WISER AND...

                      "LOVE WILL SAVE THE DAY..."

Sending to all you my incredible readers, love, strength, and courage...

AND BE FREE TO DREAM AND MAKE THEM COME TRUE!!!

ALWAYS YOURS,

Maria Joan Juarez Hidalgo Beam (Boheme)











No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...