Barely Breathing

Barely breathing, but trying to hang on...

This heart is still beating, but barely is strong... 

 It's shattered pieces only held together by these never ending tears...

Sitting alone with only shadows of light...the pain of life has erased all fears...

I feel like an empty shell...I feel as if nothing is left inside...

Only the faint beating of this shattered heart and these tired lungs that are barely breathing...

I am living, but I feel as if I have died...



Too many reasons why, for feeling as I do at this moment...

And this is not the "typical broken and shattered heart," that we all know about...




This is mine and mine alone with reasons of it's own unique torment...

When the heart is heavy and the load is far too much to bare one may wish to shout...

But I am barely breathing...

So the strength is not there...



I am barely breathing...

But, I am still here...

I am barely breathing...

Hoping and dreaming for pure and sweet air...

Maria Joan Juarez Hidalgo Beam (Boheme)



Musical Selection: "Broken" by Lifehouse
Subtítulos en Español 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...