Glorious Rain in Guanajuato, Mexico...

RAIN
RAIN
RAIN

There is something so very special and so very magical when one is fortunate enough to watch children in exhilaration in the pouring rain. Oh, what joy watching them with their pink and blue umbrellas running back and forth from within in the rain and to the love of their parents.

I went out this evening for a stroll and I decided to spend some time in my favorite plaza here in Guanajuato, Plaza San Fernando. It is very bohemian and very relaxing. There are several restaurants with never a lack for music. It is the raining season right now here and it rains, rains, rains. It certainly is truly needed and a glorious gift.

I was sitting on some steps and then the rain hit so I, and, all out in the center of the plaza went for some cover. Yet everyone is so joyful about the rain. Life carries on...the music plays, people are outdoors under the umbrellas in restaurants, and people are even strolling in the rain with smiles on their faces. And, of course, the splendor of the children dancing and playing in the rain.

This 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...