...Glorious Rain Cont...

...Well, once again, I must beg forgiveness for my I-Pad. I wish I could post pictures that I take and songs as I did before, yet alas, I am unable or I just do not know how...so to continue...

There is something so very magical here in Mexico when it rains...life carries on. people are still out and about...the rain does not deter. I was so gifted to watch the children, to see so much love expressed by their parents, and to just be with the rain. I also met some lovely people. One lady, who was selling her small paintings, was so great to converse with. Artists have a way of connecting. She spent much time in Chiapas, Mexico, home of the Zapatistas and of Subcomandante Marcos. we spoke of them and she has met Marcos...WOW! I was so enthralled with what she shared. I wanted, one day to meet him myself, yet she shared that it is very difficult to do so...at least I have met two people in my life who have met and spoken with him. If you are unaware of this, at least in my opinion, of these amazing people, The Zapatistas of Chiapas, please do google to learn more. :)

So life is glorious in the rain...soak it up and indulge. Be one with the elements as the people here in Mexico and what a gift you will be given...

I thank you with all of my heart for reading and for beei

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...