LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL...

So very beautiful...

We just had the day of love...

February 14th...Saint Valentine's Day...

A story of deep and tragic love...
http://www1.cbn.com/st-valentine-real-story

Love is deep, but not always tragic...

Yet, we celebrate this day of tragic love, perhaps to remind us just how precious love is...

Love of a man...

Love of a woman...

Love of a child...

Love of family...

Love of friends...

Love of strangers...

Love of a country...




Love is love and it is wonderful to be celebrated on not only Saint Valentines Day, but everyday...

For...

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL...



Love with each breath that you take...with each smile that you make...

With every hug...with every kiss...with everything that your heart has to give...

With great love and deep affection for all of my readers and for all of this world and for the loves of my heart...

Maria Juarez Beam (Boheme)

Musical Selection: Savage Garden...I Knew I Loved You

https://youtu.be/jjnmICxvoVY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...