I Have a Son and He is Beautiful...Part Two

There he is my beautiful boy...

My other beautiful boy...

I just look at that precious face and I melt...

And, how he is holding his papa so sweetly, brings me melancholy...




They loved each other so, so very much...

His papa is gone from this earth now, but this sweet child of mine...

He still carries on...

And, today he is 24 years old...

He left me when he was 18...six years ago now...

He must be quite the man...

All those days when he was young...

Oh, they were ever so marvelous...

Days on the beach...




Days hiking together...

Days, just be ever so silly...



All of those days laughing so much in the car...


I miss my beautiful son with all of my heart...



He was such a delight and how I was ever so blessed as a mother...

I cherish each and every moment we had together...

And, I pray with every ounce of my soul...that I will lay my eyes upon him soon...one day...

I mostly smile when I think of him, for it seemed, as if all of our moments were golden...

And, he has such a precious spirit...

Yet, there are the days when many tears do flow for missing him so, so much...


I only pray for him each and everyday...that he is safe and that he is happy...



My golden child...my dearest boy...

You are a gift to me and I love you ever so much...

Every moment...

You see, son, I carry you with me in a very special place...



I may not see you with my eyes or hold you with my arms...

But, you are tucked safely in that special place that I hold you...

Forever...Always...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BEAUTIFUL SON...


A mother is blessed the moment her child is conceived...

My blessings to all mothers and to all children...

I pray for peace for us all...

My love to all always, Maria Juarez Beam


“Have a little faith in your sons. This journey will be the making of them.” 
― C.J. MilbrandtOn Your Marks: The Adventure Begins

https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/tag/sons

Musical Selection: Safe in My Arms by Plumb

https://youtu.be/7jvEDmGweXo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...