Bloomberg’s Red-Baiting Of Bernie Validated By Bernie


Just lost allllll, and any respect, I had for Senator Bernie Sanders, after watching this one! He makes himself sound just like all the other childish candidates in regard to Russia.


He could have, posed himself as a REAL statesman, and he could have made, a dignified statement regarding Russian President, Vladimir Putin. Yet, he puts himself on the same plane as the "all I see is Commie RED," Democrats.


Oh my, oh my, oh my...as I have said before, I don't see much hope, at all, for the Democrats, and they keep proving it, more and more, as each day goes by.


May there be hope somewhere in the US 2020 Presidential Elections,

Maria Joan Juarez Hidalgo Beam (Boheme)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...