When You Are Unable to Say Goodbye to Your Love

I thought I could...say goodbye to you...

My heart, my love...

Yet, I find, that I cannot...

You see, when that the other half of your heart, is not with you, you are still one...still together...

Physical presence is completely unnecessary...you are forever joined in one form or another...


This is a Law of Love...


Two hearts as one...

I feel your pain and you feel mine...

I feel your joy and you feel mine...

I aways smell your scent and feel your touch...

I can hear the beating of your heart...

Whether you are at my side or not...

You are with me...forever connected...forever one

So as the words began...



Love is the absolute greatest power on this earth...

Always, always have faith in love, for love shall never fail and love shall never fade away...






I send all of my love to my love and all of my love to all of you. Remember its great and immense power,

Maria Joan Juarez Hidalgo Beam (Boheme)

LIVE A LIFE FULL OF LOVE



Musical Selection: My Heart Won´t Say Goodbye,  The Curve





No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...