A Healing Journey Part 4...


 Hello all and welcome back once again. This is the final piece of my series "A Healing Journey." I feel that the best way to express what this journey has been like for me, would be better said with less words, and more pictures. I will share with you a few paragraphs to give an idea of what brought me here to Clarinda Iowa and what healing I have received. Then I shall allow the pictures that I have taken and the song that I have chosen to further take you upon the journey with me...

Without going into deep detail about my nuclear family, which has been quite severed, before, and since, my parents death, I will share with you this; I had been without family for far too much time, and for me that was necessary, yet unbearable. I decided to contact my oldest brother, for he, and I, had always been the closet of my four brothers. Once we heard each other's voices, there was instant forgiveness. His first wife is a healer, she uses accupressure and other forms of alternative medicince to heal. She and I spoke after far too many long years, and she told me that she wanted me to come out to be with her in Iowa on her farm and ranch with her husband for she just knew that she could help me with my epilepsy.

Within a few weeks my 2 and 1/2 bags were packed and off for Iowa I went. It was just so wonderful for me, and a gift, in and of itself, to be around family again, for family had always been a vital part of my life. This was a gift. The other gifts were my sister-in-laws healing abilities, the Royal Rife Machine Therapy, (I am including a link for further reading of his amazing story) http://www.dfe.net/RifeHist.html

and the fact that I was living on a Mid-Western farm & ranch.

My days were spent in healing treatments, eating completely fresh foods to rebuild my strength, having some farm chores (feeding baby calves & feeding the hens & collecting eggs), resting, much resting, writing, and talking long and lovely walk down long and rural Iowan farm country. All of these parts put together were the key elements that helped put me back together.

I am so much stronger now. I no longer feel so exhauseted. My seizures are under such better control. I was having almost at least one everyday before I came out and now that I am ready to leave for home, I am having maybe 1-2 a week. It may sound like a lot to many, but for me, it is a health dream come true.

I feel that the Royal Rife Machine literally healed lesions and scare tissue upon my brain and my spinal column. I no longer have inter-cranial pressure, and my entire being feels so vibrant and so alive! This final part of my healing journey has truly been a most blessed gift and now I can function in life in a way I was just about ready to give up upon. Thank you with all of my heart my dear Bethany and Dave. You helped to give me my life back...

So allow me, now, please to leave you with many pictures that I very much enjoyed taking to show you the beauty that I was able to behold while here in Clarinda, Iowa.

I want to thank all of you wonderful people who have been reading my healing journey series. Just writing it alone was a large part of my healing process and sharing it with all of you has allowed me to shed more tears, shed more pain, and bring more joy into my heart than I have had in so many years. I thank you from the very deepest part of my heart and of my soul. With all of my love, Maria
Maria Juarez Beam

Musical Selection: Lovin' Spoonful: "Do You Believe in Magic"

http://youtu.be/mshS8E8IKD4

Enjoy!!! En Paz y Amor...:)

Pictorial to follow...:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...