Keeping One's Word...

Is something we all deserve...
What comes out of the mouth...
'Ought coincide with a heart of stout...
A person's words carry great weight...
With care of what we say &...
What we will do...
Follow through without hesitate...
A person's word in times past...
Held true with honor and with last...
Keeping one's word is making a promise...
To one's heart this means so very much...
Can't let it slip, can't miss the touch...
Please keep in mind...
When in saying what you will do and what you will give...
That it is in the heart of the one who heard...
So you see...
It is vital to keep your word...
Words are so powerful and they are so potent
Many say "Sticks and Stones May break my Bones, But Words will Never Hurt Me." Yet, I feel that the human heart, the human soul does absorb words and they can wound just as the "sticks and stones." I only write this simple poem to share what I feel about just how strong words are, how fragile our hearts can sometimes be, and to take care with all of humanity...do your best to keep your word for as I was taught by many beautiful elders, to keep your word is to make a promise. All my love and peace to all and a sweet night or day to wherever you may be...En paz y amor, Maria :)

Musical Selection: Frankie J "I Promise You"

It is a love song, but I believe that all human connections are spawned from love whether it be romantic, family, friendship, or someone you said "hello" to on the street today...Enjoy All!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...