Slowing Down...A Pictorial

Oh, and I just remembered to mention, to also always please, "stop and smell the roses..." Just smelling a rose with its fragrance and the beauty it does possess can calm your inner-self and fill up with peace and tranquility...:)












Well, my dear friends here is a sample at least for tonight. I need to take my own advice and slow down my pace...I don't have to win a race! ;) I simply wanted to share some of my photos of my healing journyes with you before I go off to wonderful bed.
May you be well, take care, and remember that Maria is always sending her love and light to you...PAZ Y AMOR. Sweet, sweet dreams...
Musical Selection:  Rachmaninoff "Rhapsody on a Theme of Paganini"



It is simply breathtaking...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...