Firefly Delight...


Firefly Delight…






Once upon a night…

Upon I came, to a beautiful sight…

The dance and the sky…

Encountered did I…

A magical FIREFLY…

At first I was taken aback…

Was this indeed a fact…?

Did I see a tiny light before me…?

Alas, I did, and then there were so many…

Dancing delights upon the horizon…

Jubilation at dusk…

Jubilation within my eyes…

Jubilation within my heart…

As a silly child girl did I melt…

It looked as if Christmas had come…

All within a summer night it shone from…

I had not seen these lovely sparkles…

Since a child on many embarkles…;)

With my family…

With my mommy and my daddy…

Camping with the stars…

And driving at night along with other cars…

The California dreamin’ of these amazing creatures…

I do believe we have lost many of these teachers…

Teachers of the shear miraculous…

Teachers of the mysterious…

Thank you supernatural fireflies…

Thank you for your dancing and lighting of the skies…


Music Selection: Dancing in the Moonlight  http://youtu.be/0yBnIUX0QAE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...