Refugee...Is that me...?

So weary of feeling as a refugee...
Always packing up, having to flee...
Just want to stay put...
Anchor my ship...
Yet, seems as if always having...
To plan for the next trip...
How long will it take...
To finally make my stake...
Into the ground...
Of finally being found...



Here I go baring my soul once again.
Yet, I made a promise to myself and it is a promise I shall keep (a pinky promise ;). That I shall always keep myself real, keep my words true. We so often times want to hide what it is that we are really feeling inside. I have done that for much of my life and now it is the time to show mainly to me...ME.
I thank all of you reading, and for all of the love, and support that I receive from everyone that visits Beam The Light Be The Change...
From all of my heart and soul to your heart and soul...

Be real, Be you, Be free...

Tomorrow or within the next few days I will write a poem about the world's refugees for now there are so many having to flee. I need to take the time to honor their pain, their sorrows so that they know somehow, someway that they are not alone.

Paz y Amor...Maria

Musical Selection: Franki J "Story of my Life"






No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...