Obama Fails Again With Out-Of-Touch Speech That Proves How Bad He Is




I just read a comment in response to this pathetic speech... "O bomb ya..." SPOT ON!!!


Barack Obama...I am sorry, former Mr. President, but I cannot stomach you as well, as Donald Trump. Your waging war in SEVEN countries, your daily Drone Strike list, your immigration policy, yes the Dream Act, is great, but your miserable record of deportations! Your "Obama Care," which is really, "Mitt Romney" Care, well, it does help many, but falls quite very short of what health care ought be in the United States, big bank bail outs whilst homeowners WERE KICKED OUT OF THERE HOMES THAT SIT ON FERTILE FARM LAND!!! THESE HOUSES ARE STILL SITTING EMPTY!!!...I could go on, but your speech explains it all...

I just learned something from this video by Jimmy Dore, whom I love, his show is amazing. We actually ran out of bombs in Syria...WE RAN OUT OF BOMBS IN SYRIA!!! Just sit with that for a moment...we ran out of fuckin' bombs in Syria because we bombed them so much!!!

"O bomb ya..." SPOT ON!!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...