Evanescence - My Immortal




MY dearest Brian, my husband, whom I love so much...you have been gone for so long now...I can no longer count the years...

I still shed my tears...for you...for I miss you, I miss all we shared...all we dared...all the dreams that we lived out together with our beautiful sons...

You watch us all from heaven above...protecting us...guiding the boys...still whispering to them, how to be fine young men...

I love you my Brian Ross...you have been gone for so long now, that I can no longer count the years...

You are happy for me, for I continue to live out my dreams, I am loved deeply, and this you want for me, as I would want for you...

You are so proud of the beautiful boys that we raised together until your death...then it was I, I, who needed to prepare them for this, madness of a world, that we live in now...

Watch over us Brian Ross...for you are immortal within our hearts...always...

Maria Juarez Beam (Boheme)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...