Amistad - Official® Trailer [HD]





The amazing man that you see in the picture is Cinque, a man captured from Sierra Leon, Africa, put onto a Portuguese slave ship, and then transferred to the "La Amistad," which means, friendship...quite ironic, for it is the exact opposite of that which this ship was doing, bringing slaves to the Americas. Cinque is explaining to those who are trying to help him and the others who were aboard "La Amistad," about his life...

This is a true story. It is a powerful story. And, it does not matter is you are African American, Mexican American, White American, European, South American, Australian, Mexican, Middle Eastern, or African, Asian, racist, or not a racist, ALL MUST WATCH THIS FILM...THIS IS THE OPINION AND TRUTH FROM MY HEART.

Watch it and I hope that it makes you cry, I hope that it breaks your heart...I hope that it rips open your soul...

Why are we today, still locked in, white and black!!!??? You tell me, you watch this film, and YOU tell me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...