Las Vegas Attack...A False Flag!!!

Sheriff Joseph Lombardo said authorities believe it was a “lone wolf” attack.
Of course, and please don't tell me this is not a FALSE FLAG, I can tell you that it is...a fuckin' "mini" 911! Trump needs his war drums a beating and what other way than a massive horrific act! Bastard!!! ISIS claims responsibility...please! The FBI is already saying NO, IT IS NOT A CONNECTION TO ISIS! But, it is too late, the DAMAGE is done...because far too many believe it already! Rather than thinking this through...time for reaction, which means more soldiers to Iraq and to Syria, and because RUSSIA is kicking our ASS IN SYRIA!!! DAMN, I AM ANGRY, that many more innocents will be killed...isn't 50 enough Trump!!!???
AND WE ARE THE ONE'S WHO CREATED AND ARMS ISIS TO CARRY OUT OUR DIRTY WARS IN IRAQ, SYRIA, AND WHEREVER ELSE IT SUITS US!!! 
I HAVE SONS IN THE MILITARY...MY ONLY TWO...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...