US Backed Syrian Rebels Using Chemical Weapons Confirms State Dept.





Remember Syria everyone...? Oh, only when a goddamn idiot decides to bomb Syria based upon pure bullshit lies. If anyone still believes that democratically elected, Al-Bashar Assad, whether left or right, used chemical weapons upon his own people...WAKE THE FUCK UP! It was the fucking United States. Yes, obviously, this pisses me off!!! 

I returned to California for a short visit and the next day that I arrived I was part of a rally organized by answer.org protesting this bombing all the while the fucking media was elated!!!

Jimmy explains excellently the situation surrounding this bombing, United States involvement, not only in Syria, but in all of the Middle Eastern Countries, and in Africa that we cannot fucking leave alone. I am too bloody tired and angry to continue on with this subject so Jimmy Dore, you are on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...