Monty Python RAF Banter





Now, for the flip side of war and how to make fun of war and who best to do so, but the Brits, and the ever so crazy Monte Python!

We always need to have humor in our lives...no matter the circumstance...

If you don't know much about British humor you may not quite get this sketch...but, I can promise you it is hilarious...

Brit humor make take a bit to get accustom to...but if you do so it shall be well worth your while...I promise!

The "banter," by the RAF, Royal Air Force, is bleedin' brilliant, as the Brits would say... :)

The British have more varying accents, then any country that I know of, at least...

ENJOY...LAUGH...AND GET TO KNOW BRIT HUMOR...FOR IT IS A BLAST! :) :) :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...