Vets In Puerto Rico Reveal Trump's Lies: Supplies NOT Getting To People ...





Alright...after watching this...I am simply dumbfounded and yes, I will be using very foul language...

I mean, what the fuck!!! Twelve veterans are working to get supplies to families in the mountains of western Puerto Rico!!! Twelve!!! Where is the military in all of this...and why not MORE VETS...well, they are probably trying to get health care at a vet hospital and not getting what they need.

So are we a fucked up country or is it just me...!? Well, Donald Trump is and that is for certain!!! I am sure that many good people are doing what they can for Puerto Rico and to me it does not matter if they are a part of the US are not, THEY NEED HELP. The federal government is NOT doing what they need to do...bottom line.

I hope you watch for I am just to tired and to disgusted to say more...the video will explain it so much better...peace and love to Puerto Rico and all who are doing what they can to help...

Maria Juarez Beam (Boheme)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...