Redacted Tonight: ‘The Truth About RT America’





Alright, I really could not resist posting, yet another, RT AMERICA, Redacted Tonight hosted by Lee Camp. Yes, this was broadcasted on November 20th, 2017, but, not so much has changed, about the thinking, of most citizens, of The United States of America, or perhaps even, much of the "Western World...about RT.

So, with all of that said, I am off to the Kremlin...no wait...I am at the Kremlin...no, wait...I just received my orders, from the Kremlin, to post this, on my most, very important, world wide known blog...beamthelightbethechange.blogspot.com. 

I off somewhere...off in my head...??? I happen to really like RT News btw...:)


Always yours, in TRUTH, PEACE, AND LOVE...

Maria Joan Juarez Hidalgo Beam (Boheme)

P.S. Just some random information to put out there...I have noticed, checking my stats, of where my views come from...what parts of the world...and in the past two weeks I have noticed something new...I receive views from an "Unknown Region." Hmmm, I wonder what this is all about...what region does blogspot/google not want me to know, that this region, is viewing my blog?...Rather interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...