Soul Asylum - Runaway Train




I know, that I have been writing, about very important, vital, and political situations going on, in this world right now,...but there are also, many other important social issues that we forget, with the exception of those, who are a part of the world, and are missing and forgotten.

I don't know, if around the world, this was a part of our daily lives, oh, back in the 70's-80's, 90's, but, it certainly was in the United States; missing children.

 Every carton of milk that was sold, had a picture of a missing baby, child, or teenager. I don't see that any longer. Along, with the picture, was a description of this precious, missing person, and what date they were last seen. I find it so very tragic.

Although, there are still so many, that disappear yearly, we no longer see these missing and forgotten faces, by their families, I am certain, never forgotten. 

This song, "Runaway Train," by Soul Asylum, is about missing children and runaways whom never return,... on this..."Runaway Train." May we remember, and never forget those, lost, and missing. 

Always your in great love,

Maria Joan Juarez Hidalgo Beam (Boheme)

I dedicate this post to all those who are missing world round.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...