One Thousand...

If only I had one thousand hearts beating within my chest...I wouldn't feel the pain of the whole world in my one lowly heart...

If I only had one thousand hands...I could touch so many in need so they wouldn't fall apart...

If only I had one thousand loaves of bread...I could feed so many who hunger daily...

If only I had one thousand houses... I could shelter those without any...

If only I had one thousand bricks... I could help rebuild Gaza and Syria...

If only I had one thousand trillions and trillions of dollars...I could build factories that produced love and goodness rather than bombs and weapons that cause destruction and hysteria...

If only I had one thousand mouths...I could ring out the truth from every majestic mountain top so that all would hear...

If only I had one thousand and more prayers of hope, love, and peace...so that all shall live in a beautiful world...

If only I had one thousand eyes to caste upon all the beauty of this world and in the eyes of the innocents...

If only...will you also wish for one thousand...?





I have found the paradox that if I love until it hurts, then there is no hurt, but only more love. ~Mother Teresa

Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does. ~William James

Let us together with ONE THOUSAND PLUS hands and hearts make the world full of love rather than pain..

Paz y amor to everyone...always!

Maria Juarez Beam (Boheme)

Musical Selection: Prince Royce, "Stand By Me"
https://youtu.be/foyH-TEs9D0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...